The implementation process is initiated by the completion of our Travel Broker Registration Form, the Travel Agents Association of New Zealand (TAANZ) Application for Approved Salesperson (Travel Broker) and our Broker agreement.
Following this, our Operations Manager will lead the implementation process through to completion. Some of the fundamental areas covered through this process include:
- Training – Front & Back Office
- IT – Hardware and Software
- Supplier Introductions & set-up (user names/passwords, etc.)
- Establishment of Marketing Initiatives – website page, etc.
- Documentation and Stationary
- Internal Systems and Procedures – overview and familiarisation
- Introduction to wider Support Team
In ‘getting started’, your first step is to register your interest.